I am a stickler for not starting seasons before they start, so I won't be making an Autumn 2013 album on Facebook until September 22nd. I don't really know why it irritates me when people start saying its Fall/Autumn as soon as school starts, it doesn't really matter at all.
Anyways, these are some things I really want to make sure I do before December 21st 2013 (the beginning of Winter).
- Go to the pumpkin patch - I have gone for the last couple years, and want to go again this year. Miss Baby needs pumpkin patch pictures!
- Make candy corn dresses for the girls to wear to the pumpkin patch. Or buy them from Etsy if I were not both poor and cheap.
- Rake leaves into piles and let the girls jump in them.
- Go apple picking.
- Take the girls "puddle jumping".
- Buy a pair of rain boots (hopefully before the puddle jumping!)
Do you have anything you want to do this Autumn?