I got this sling because it was free, I only had to pay shipping. Since I bought it, I have found out that it is VERY easy to find codes for this to be free, and I am pretty sure that if you ever pay full price for one you got duped.
I was SO excited. I wanted a baby carrier really bad. I didn't have a baby, but I am always collecting baby things.
In case you were thinking that I only review things that I like, I HATE THIS SLING!
I have used it with tiny babies, older babies, and toddlers.
- Adorable, and available in a variety of colors
- Lightweight and compact, you can easily throw it in a diaper bag or purse
- Works from birth - 35 lbs
- Terrifying to use with small babies. They sink down in it, and its almost impossible to keep them from having their chin tucked to their chest, which is a huge no-no in baby carrying. Basically when I had Cooper in it as an infant I spent the entire trip to the park making sure he was still breathing, then I started sticki…
This was actually one of my more popular posts when it was first published, but I still thought I would share it again. Any additions to the post are in pink, as usual :)
Accidental Pregnancies - So I have been trying for years to get pregnant, you go slut around and accidentally get pregnant? Immediate Pregnancies - You quit taking your birth control last month and now you are pregnant? People Who Give You Retarded Advice - - Just stop trying and you will get pregnant
- My friend adopted a baby and got pregnant right away, you should do that
- Get drunk, people always get pregnant when they are drunk (Yes, they do. Because they are
intoxicated and forget to take precautions.) Whiny Girls That Pretend They Are Infertile - Trying for 5 months is not suffering from infertility. It takes a year on average to get pregnant. I get that it might FEEL like infertility but it just isn't. After YEARS of trying, I can't even remember what tr…
Giveaway closed! Thank you so much to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it!
I have excellent news! Today is Manipulatives Monday, and Mother Goose Time is giving away a great prize! One lucky winner will receive TWO bags of manipulatives! Mother Goose Time will chose the prizes, but I assure you, whatever they send will be a lot of fun for your children!
Manipulatives are a big hit in our house. Every month we get two new bags of manipulatives, and every month Little Guy asks if he can play with them before the month starts. The answer is always no, but he tries every month anyways. During the month we use them for the assigned activities but after we are done with the curriculum, I let him add them to his toy collection.
One thing that is in almost every box is a set of counters. These are often in the shape of animals, which are Little Guy's favorites. They are used for a variety of activities, and are always multiple colors, sizes, and/or shapes so they can be …