This was actually one of my more popular posts when it was first published, but I still thought I would share it again. Any additions to the post are in pink, as usual :)
Accidental Pregnancies - So I have been trying for years to get pregnant, you go slut around and accidentally get pregnant? Immediate Pregnancies - You quit taking your birth control last month and now you are pregnant? People Who Give You Retarded Advice - - Just stop trying and you will get pregnant
- My friend adopted a baby and got pregnant right away, you should do that
- Get drunk, people always get pregnant when they are drunk (Yes, they do. Because they are
intoxicated and forget to take precautions.) Whiny Girls That Pretend They Are Infertile - Trying for 5 months is not suffering from infertility. It takes a year on average to get pregnant. I get that it might FEEL like infertility but it just isn't. After YEARS of trying, I can't even remember what tr…
I got this sling because it was free, I only had to pay shipping. Since I bought it, I have found out that it is VERY easy to find codes for this to be free, and I am pretty sure that if you ever pay full price for one you got duped.
I was SO excited. I wanted a baby carrier really bad. I didn't have a baby, but I am always collecting baby things.
In case you were thinking that I only review things that I like, I HATE THIS SLING!
I have used it with tiny babies, older babies, and toddlers.
- Adorable, and available in a variety of colors
- Lightweight and compact, you can easily throw it in a diaper bag or purse
- Works from birth - 35 lbs
- Terrifying to use with small babies. They sink down in it, and its almost impossible to keep them from having their chin tucked to their chest, which is a huge no-no in baby carrying. Basically when I had Cooper in it as an infant I spent the entire trip to the park making sure he was still breathing, then I started sticki…
Last night my husband asked me if I thought that Mother Goose Time was worth the money if I didn't get it for free. I think this is an excellent question, and one that people probably want to know.
How Much Does It Cost?:
Mother Goose Time costs $75 a month for one child, including shipping if you buy it month to month. If you can order and pre-pay ahead of time, you can save up to 15%, depending on how far ahead you pre-pay. If you have more than one child using the curriculum it is only about $5 a month to add a child. Many of the products provided cover the entire class, including manipulatives and story books. The things that each child needs come packaged in their own bag for each child.
What I Think of the Curriculum:
The curriculum is great. It is thorough and engaging. It provides me with ideas and supplies to teach my son things I never would have thought to teach him, but will make him a very well rounded person. He now talks about things he never would have talked…